Music Forum Meeting - 12th June 2019 at 16:00
Venue: Stockport Music Service
STOCKPORT MUSIC FORUM
Wednesday 12th June 2019 4.00-6.00pm
Music Service - Castle Hill School site
Minutes of last meeting
Actions from previous meetings
• 16th June 2016: Safeguarding:
o Adrian: Pantonics website not yet updated
14.11.18 Same position but published on noticeboard.
o Website – being built by new company – looking for Aug 2018 operation.
o 14.11.18 - not yet completed – hopefully Jan 19
o 6th Feb 2019 – not yet completed
• 6th Feb 2019: Pantonics need contacting by Tom usually for lessons not bands.
Have “I can” certificates for players from basics onwards to then “do you want to join?”
• 6th Feb 2019: Grants - Adrian asked why there was a 2 month delay in the grant coming through.
ACTION: Craig to follow up
1. September Numbers
2. Funding update
3. National Plan for Music Education
4. Music Model Curriculum
5. Greater Manchester Music Hub groups membership
6. Greater Manchester Music Hub Early Years Forum
8. Proposed dates for next academic year’s meetings
Stockport Music Centre - 4pm to 6pm
Autumn meeting: Wednesday 13th November 2019
Spring meeting: Wednesday 10th February 2020
Summer meeting: Wednesday 10th June 2020
← Back to All Events